Our Promise to You
Here at Wisconsin Brewing Company, we have always considered our customers a part of our family. In an ever-present COVID-19 world, there is constant changing and updating of rules and policies. We want to make you, our family, a few promises in order to keep you and our team members safe and healthy.
We promise to wear PPE while serving you.
We promise to frequently sanitize our tables, chairs, door handles, and other high-contact areas.
We promise to follow all guidelines and rule put forth by the CDC as well as the Forward Dane program.
We promise to encourage social distancing.
And of course we promise to serve you the best beer possible.
We will never tell you how to drink your beer. However, we will tell you a few rules on how to drink your beer in a safe manner while visiting us. The following rules are in line with current CDC suggestions as well as the restrictions put forth by the Forward Dane program.
Before stopping by Wisconsin's Backyard please check back in with this page to see any updates we may have added.
1. Our indoor capacity is currently 49 persons.
2. We require everyone in the tap room to BE SEATED while enjoying their beverages.
3. If there are NO SEATS to sit at, we are at capacity and you will need to go outside (RAIN or SHINE).
4. No groups are allowed over 8 persons indoors.
5. The tables are not to be moved and are placed for socially distance guidelines.
6. There is only ONE table indoors that seats more than 4 guests, keep that in mind.
7. You're welcome AND ENCOURAGED to bring your own lawn chair to enjoy the backyard.
8. We do not serve food, so carry-in food is allowed from local restaurants or stores, NO HOME MADE FOOD ALLOWED IN.